Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to today’s modern business market, and as these threats continue to grow in sophistication and severity, without having the proper network security solutions, they can become a major organizational challenge. With this in mind, October has been named “Cyber Security Awareness Month”, to promote awareness of digital threats and how important it is to keep your business safe with effective IT security measures.
Not convinced that cyber security is a big deal? Well, did you know that?
- 71% of security breaches target small businesses.
- 77% of all employees leave their computers unattended.
- 95% of credit card breaches that Visa Inc. discovers are from its small business customers.
- Nearly half of all small businesses have been victims of cyber-attacks.
- Among small and medium business owners that suffer a breach, a staggering 60% go out of business within 6 months.
OnsiteRIS knows that what’s truly important is the safety of your business’ technology, which is why we offer proven digital security measures to keep your Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Chicago, Detroit, Phoenix & Irvine business safe from data breaches and other cyber risks. We even have some vital steps that we are happy to share with you, so that your business can make improvements to your cyber security. Isn’t it about time that you felt more at ease knowing your livelihood is more protected at its core?
Some vital steps you and your employees can benefit from, include:
- Ensure you keep a clean running machine – by making sure your security software, operating system and web browser are up to date.
- Make your passwords long, strong and unique – combine capital and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols to create a more secure password.
- Back up your data regularly – just in case your computer crashes.
- Ensure to Properly Protect all devices – that connect to the Internet.
- Talk about vulnerabilities – to make sure you and all members of your staff follow effective safety tips.
- Choose the right Managed Services Provider – to ensure you get the digital security your business needs!
Call us at (404) 952-2600 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how we’re able to help ensure your valuable company data is secure and protected from all possible cyber threats.