OnsiteRIS is proud to announce that we’ve completed MSPAlliance’s MSP / Cloud Verify Program (MSPCV) certification process. The MSPCV is the oldest and most reputable certification program for cloud computing and managed services providers. OnsiteRIS is pleased to provide peace of mind to clients, as you know you’re working with an extremely qualified team that has proven to exceed standards dealing with:
- Organization, Governance, Planning, and Risk Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Event Management
- Logical Security
- Data Integrity and Availability
- Physical and Environmental Security Controls
- Service Level Agreements, Reporting, and Billing
- Corporate Health
Our MSPCV certification comes with a written report with the entire process documented, validated, and signed by a 3rd party auditing firm. This processes verifies that our team has demonstrated unsurpassed expertise in helping businesses succeed with:
- The ability to meet industry-specific regulations and maintain compliance.
- The ability to avoid evolving threats, such as malware or other viruses.
- The ability to cut costs with a flat-rate monthly fee that’s ideal for budgeting.
Since 2000, the MSPAlliance has been the only unified voice for the Managed Services Industry. As the world’s largest Professional Association and Certification Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional while educating and protecting consumers.
Get in touch with OnsiteRIS to learn more about our latest certification, as part of MSPAlliance’s MSP / Cloud Verification Program, and how your business will benefit. Contact our team of IT experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 952-2600 to learn more.