Job Title: Sales Representative/Partner Advocate
Reports to: Director of Business Development
Department: Business Development
The Partner Advocate is a hybrid sales/account management role within the Business Development office, seeking to provide potential and existing clients with the best possible solution to fit their needs. As a sales representative, you will represent the company by showcasing and selling the services and products and to work with prospects by handling onsite appointments and quote negotiations. As an account manager, you will also be responsible for ensuring that customers are getting the most value out of their relationship with OnsiteRIS.
- Initiate contact with prospects that has been generated by the Marketing Team.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
- Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts.
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers.
- Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend regular sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, technology, or a related field.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits included.
- Performance based incentives.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.