Ft Lauderdale, FL
Why choose OnsiteRIS?
Do you want to belong to something bigger than you? Are you wanting more than just a job ?
We are the IT provider for national brands such as Burger King, Red Robin, and Chick-fil-A. We execute our projects at the highest level of professionalism. We are known for exceeding the expectation, always operating with integrity, and being the best at what we do. Are you ready for a change?
OnsiteRIS is looking for an individual to fill the position of Restaurant Technology Installer. The position includes installation for Point-of-Sale, WiFi, Computer, and other hardware in a restaurant or retail environment.
This position requiresweeklytravel outside of home location(via air or vehicle)
- Some weeks it requires daily driving to cover all restaurants in a certain market
- Self-starter – positive results oriented
- Willingness to follow instructions
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Windows OS and Microsoft Office knowledge Technical troubleshooting abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, supported by strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Proven history of successful communications and outstanding customer service skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Checks
- Ability to pass pre-hire drug testing and on-going random drug testing
- Must have experience working with basic hand tools and drills
- History of working with technology and basic computer skills is a must
- Experience taking great care of customers in a busy environment
- Restaurant or related customer service field experience is a plus
- Point of Sale System Exposure/Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of configuring a network system is a plus
- Ability to walk distances up to a half mile
- Ability to work while standing on concrete surface continuously 8-10 hours – Frequently
- Ability to work while bending, squatting and kneeling – Frequently
- Ability to work while extending your arms/hands overhead – Frequently
- Ability to sit in automobile, train or airplane for extended period of time – Frequently
- Use of small electric, cordless and hand tools – Frequently
- Climbing and work on ladders up to 12 feet – Frequently
- Lifting objects up to 100 lbs – Occasionally